Dermal fillers, such as Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Revanesse®, and RHA®, are used to improve the appearance of the skin by adding volume, smoothing wrinkles, and restoring youthfulness. Each of these fillers offers unique benefits and is designed to meet each patient’s specific needs. Whether you’re looking to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, restore volume to the cheeks, or enhance the appearance of your lips, Nouvelle Aesthetic and Wellness offers dermal fillers to help you reach your aesthetic goals.
Filler is customizable after assessment and can work in conjunction with neuromodulators like Botox, threads, skin treatments, lasers, etc. During the aging process, our faces can lose volume and support, especially in the upper face around our cheeks, nose, and temple. This can lead to the appearance of increased saggy skin and folds, especially in the lower face.
Our skincare specialists at Nouvelle Aesthetic and Wellness Cottonwood Heights, UT, will work with you to develop the perfect cosmetic treatment for your needs!
Benefits of Dermal Fillers:
- A non-surgical solution for rejuvenating your appearance
- Restores volume to areas of the face that have lost fullness
- Smooths out wrinkles, fine lines, and deep creases
- Enhances facial features such as lips, cheeks, and jawline
- Safe and effective
- Minimal downtime with quick recovery time
- Customized treatment plan to meet your unique needs
Adding filler to the lips can add hydration, plump and enhance the lips, and help diminish vertical lip lines. Mini Lip Plump: $450 (½ syringe)